I want to establish some basics:
- I interpret astrology, though I haven’t for a while, because it hasn’t been enjoyable. I do NOT channel. While I’m an intuitive, and practice forms of shamanism as taught to me, I do not have “visions” that come in without me asking for advice or input.
- While I have “guides,” I see them as a “higher aspect” of myself. They are also quiet unless engaged. I have zero intrusions into my consciousness from spirits or beings without invitation. And often I wait in silence. For years.
- I am mostly Buddhist, but I’m also not religious.
- I do not believe that we are “awakening” in the same way as people speak of “ascension” in popular culture or anywhere. I do not have a direct line of insight into this, and I do not prescribe to it directly. We hope we are developing as a human species, overall. I do not have and direct info into this being guided by “God” or ETs, etc…” I don’t believe in these channeled ideas.
- I am hopeful that we can turn around the current corruption in the United States government.
- I am upset about racial injustice.
- “Anarchy” and “socialism” are used as hypothetical myths that politicians are using to bring on fear and sew tremendous distrust in citizens. People are being pit against each other in the name “winning.”
- There is a tremendous amount of misinformation being broadly distributed by very popular social media people; some of them are bots but many, many are not.
- We need to form a just society where character matters and leadership is not corrupted by “bullies,” and political and financial favors behind the scenes.
- If you’ve read this far, maybe you care somewhat about what I have to say. Let me know you care and leave a kind comment.
Tara Brach is one of the most grounded, compassionate, and sensible people I have been listening to lately. This is how I prefer to spend my time.
Here’s her talk about “our relationship with anxiety”